Monday, February 4, 2008

First Day at School!!!

One word... Disastrous!!! I can't believe it... on the very first day, i went to my form class, my form teacher couldn't find any information on me... therefore, he assumed that I haven't chosen my subjects yet (which I already have)... Anyway, He ask me to see another teacher who ask me to see the enrolment officer to choose my subjects again... So I went to the student service office and waited a whole hour for the enrolment officer... And in the end, i didn't see her cause I got sick of waiting... But to cut a long story short, i manage to sort it all out in under half an hour... And no one did bother me... so yeah... by the way... i don't think a lot of people in school likes our principal... when told he was on leave... a round of 'yes' could be heard throughout the hall... hehe

No comments: