Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dedicated to Heidy...

If you don't know much about her... Well, tough luck... Cause you're missing out on knowing one of the coolest girls on Earth...

Currently, she's at a hospital having some treatment being done on her as she is suffering from head damage caused by house cheer practice... Having suffered from high fevers, severe headaches and what nots, I can't imagine how she stands it cause I can't stand even an ongoing cough... Got to admire her strength at going through her day to day life, what with this going on, people bullying her *ahem me*, people talking to her as if she's not worth anything... Not funny, people... We all have feelings... No matter what they say, I'm pretty sure you did your best and that's all that matters... Personally, I've been to 2 of their many practices and I thought they were alright and trying to do their best...

Probably one of the few people who speaks to me on my rare appearance online on MSN... The conversations we had are well worth a good laugh... And though you blatantly say that I keep making you cry, I know you are really laughing in Malaysia... I know you too well for you to fool me, Heidy... You gotta work harder to fool me :)

Our two year challenge to see who can grow our hair the longest is still on and though I'm still a long way off from winning, I'm still gonna be able to win it... Hahaha... Not once have you managed to beat me in anything and I'm gonna try and keep it that way...

Well, out of words here, so I wish you all the best... Don't make too many trips to the hospital and survive till I get back... U still owe me a picture together and you've still got hugs in the hug bank... :)

No comments: