Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Never Ever Go Against A Drunk In Sports...

Well, I guess its about time I tried updating my blog before something bad happens to me... Anyway, its our 10 days Easter Break and its now our 5th day into it... Not too bad, the weather's been great, went to the beach, played a bit of cricket and downloaded heaps of anime over the last few days... Been catching up on some work as well, not too fun a holiday but its a sacrifice I must make to do well... Oh well, at least I look forward to my mid year break... That's 2 whole weeks of not having to study for anything...

So, for an account of how I've been spending my Easter break... Here goes:
1st Day, Went to the beach and just chilled out, played cricket and basically had fun for most of the day...

2nd Day, Not much happened... Sat around and downloaded stuff from the internet... Unbeleivably fast at the moment as no one's around to download stuff :)

3rd Day, Easter Sunday... Had a Easter Egg Hunt at my Hall and I managed to find 3 eggs... Not too bad... Could hv done better, was just too slow... Woot...

4th Day, Did not do anything except study :( Tough luck...

5th Day, Went out to the Park to play touch and soccer... Had so much fun... Never thought I could laugh so hard in a game... And a bit of advise, never go against a drunk kiwi in a game of soccer... They seem to become more accurate with their shooting the drunker the get... Hahaha...

No comments: