Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Finally...

Well, I thought I might 'feel' like updating since I'm already back in NZ...

Its been a crazy day so to speak... It's already midnight here and I've officially spent 24 hours in NZ... It's been fun... Left at 9.40 pm Malaysian time, flew on Airasia to Gold Coast, Australia... An 8 hour flight in which 5 of them were spent sleeping on the plane... Reached Gold Coast 7.45 am Brisbane time and boy, was customs hectic... So many people were trying to retrieve their luggage and adding pain to injury, the bagage claim area was so small...And as there were like heaps of people there, it was hard to manuevre the trolley around the place... Terrible I tell you... Terrible...

So there I was, sitting at Coolangatta airport waiting to check in for my flight to NZ... My flight wasn't until 5.20 pm that day which was almost 10 hours of transit... Thw wifi at the airport was not working so it kinda sucked... Couldn't come online to let anyone know I was alright... Anyway, sat in the airport, bored to death, occasionally listening to music, dozing off, keeping an eye on my luggage and checking out the hot girls.... Wooooo... Hahaha...Nah, just kidding.... But there were lots of surfer dudes and dudettes passing through... Surf city!!! Hahaha... One day I really should learn how to surf... Looks real cool.... Anyway, after 7 hours wait, I got to check in for my flight to Christchurch and after another 3 hours wait, I finally got to board the plane to Christchurch... Was another 3 hours flight... Slept for 2 of it... And finally landed in Christchurch...

Got there and oh God, customs was frustrating... It took ages to get through and when I did... An hour had already past... My uncle picked me up so that was all good...

So yes, that was my flight plan, just sleeping and waiting... Hehehehe... Travelled for almost 24 hours and now I'm safe and sound... So for those who were worried... I'm safe! Hahahaha...

No comments: