Saturday, February 28, 2009

Update from All the Way Down in Dunedin

Hey to all-you-who-read-my-blog,

Well, I'm down in Dunedin right now and will be starting lectures tomorrow. Woohoo!!! I'm so excited... not :( lol... But lectures starting tmr should be pretty neat... Especially since I've been doing nothing all week except for lazing on couches, playing ping-pong and pool *must say I'm getting pretty good at it* and eating my heart out... Anyway, life at Studholme college is spectacular... Must say I really like it here... The environment is great, the people are super friendly and life is good... God has been taking real good care of me and I love him for that...

This year has started out really great... First off, I found a long lost arch enemy*ahem friend* who is Sarah Lim!!! Wooo... Nice to talk to her again and catch up... Though only through emails :) But its all good... Uni has started off nicely, everything is sorting itself out and lectures are about to begin... Oh oh, and I found a girlfriend.................................. Hahahahaha.... Gotcha, nah, i didn't find one... Do I look like the kind of guy that would have a girlfriend? Sheesh...

Anyway, don't expect many updates from me this year *ahem Heidy* as I can't or don't want to get onto the internet often while I'm here... *having too much fun down in the common room* and yeah, might be busy with studies and all that...

So that's all from me folks, have a good day and God Bless...

No comments: