Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Be Thankful...

It was great, talking to Cheri on Skype the other day... was having a nice chitchat, giving her a tour of my house, and just talking about general stuff, and secretly taking photos of her... haha... I still have them, and in case you're reading this Cheri, be thankful I'm not posting any of them up... I would love to but nah... that would be too mean...

Anyways, I am so thankful I've got good lunches to bring to school... it's like, 1 of my friends brought a nutbar, and some cereal packets to school!!! I mean, what kind of lunch is that? In the end, I had to sacrifice my chocolate cake cause i felt sorry for him... haha... Aren't I nice? haha... It was great though, sharing...

AND... It's my cousin's birthday tmr... And another cousin's birthday on monday... AND they're not having their birthdays together... neither are they having their parties on the same day... It's like... Emma's birthday is tmr... but her birthday party is on Friday... Sarah's birthday is next monday... But she's having a sleepover from saturday till sunday... Isn't it crazy? It's like a birthday marathon... so totally insane...

I'm so gonna be caked out by tuesday...

No comments: