Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Altogether A Successful Weekend...

Sorry guys for the lack of update on my part... But unfortunately I had too many examinations the past month to even think about blogging... Haha...

Well, the tri-nations are over, and the All Blacks once again came out on top... Haha... After edging the Wallabies (Australia) 28-24 in the competitions decider (Phew, close one!!!), they retained the Tri Nations trpphy as well as the Bedisloe Cup... Haha... But yeah, great game... Practically gave me anxiety attacks every 5 minutes... Great tries by Mils Muliaina, Dan Carter and Tony Woodcock... Haha... N not to forget tries by Ashley Cooper and the No.5 guy from the Wallabies... One thing I can say though, is that the All Blacks played much better in the 2nd half compared to the first half, the first half was just rubbish... Haha...

All Blacks doing the haka
Wallabies team photo
Also, history was made when the New Zealand Warriors beat the Melbourne's Storm 18-15 in the Ruby League Finals... For the first time ever an 8th ranked team has beaten the 1st ranked team since the competition was established in 1989... Haha... So that was like another greatest feat the NZ athletes have accomplish thus far... Not a big fan of the warriors myself, but hey... They are a new Zealand team... And besides, my uncle wouldn't have given me dinner if i didn't support the Warriors that night... Lol... Wat was I to do?
Oh, and Manchester United lost to Liverpool................ (HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!) that's funny, the highlight of the week... Oh well, lost interest in football, onwards to RUGBY!!! hahaha...

Oh, and I'm actually doing well in school, if I may say so myself...

No comments: