Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TAG!!!

1. Six People to Tag.
Unfortunately not many ppl read this so whoever feels like doing this, go ahead...

2. Six Things I’m Passionate About
- Sleep (Obviously!!!)
- Eating (Duh!!!)
- Passing my exams with flying colours and beating the guy who sits behind me in stats class...
- Family (Who doesn't?)
- Listening to music, expecially instrumental ones.
- Playing the bass and the piano...

3. Six Things I Say Too Often
- erm...
- haha...
- cool...
- how's it going...
- hey...
- lol...

4. Six Books I’ve Read Recently
- The Bible
- 1001 Things Teens Should Know Before Leaving Home
- Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
- Dogstar
- Naruto
- Howl's Moving Castle

5. Six Songs I can Listen to Again and Again
- Waltz by Suneohair
- Kimi Wo Omou Melodi (Melody to Your Memory) from Shuffle!
- Viva La Vida by Coldplay
- When I'm Gone by Simple Plan
- I Believe in You by Il Divo
- Up is Down by Hans Zimmer

6. Six Things I Learnt in the Past Year
- Biology. That Evolution does indeed happen... I think...
- Chemistry. That pH values can actually be calculated
- Physics. Quantum physics rocks!!!
- Statistics. One of the most boring math subject ever...
- Calculus. That complex numbers is indeed very complex...
- That P is very bad for you... N i repeat, very BAD!!!

No comments: