Sunday, September 28, 2008

To Those Who Don't Know...

Yes guys, I'm actually taking driving lessons... And I'm actually going to take my license pretty soon, hopefully in about another lesson or two, then i'll be able to drive around... Rarara... I'm so happy... n so r some ppl like jac who goes "then u'll be able to drive me around!"... Yes Jac, I should be able to drive u around, as long as u pay for the sky rocketing prices n r willing to sit in the same car as me, u're more than welcome... but beware, i'm not awfully good at braking... haha... take note of this all you car parasites, cause i'll do the same to you too... Haha...

Apparently, Cheri thinks my blog is all about rugby... Well guess wat, this one is too!!! haha... Poor, poor Cheri, I wonder how u survive reading my blog... Hehe... I can't believe this, NZ Warriors lost to Manly Sea Eagles by a whopping 26 points... I mean for crying out loud, this was the team that beat the top team 2 weeks ago... I am so not gonna support them nest year... Wat a waste, they just helped shorten my lifespan for about another 2 yrs... I'm so depressed I'm not gonna say anymore... Sigh...

Man U got back to their winning ways, with Cristiano again... providing the controversial penalty which led to United's first goal... I mean... haha... They only start winning wen Ronaldo is back? Lol... That's way too much pressure... I wonder wen the other players will start stepping up n be like ronaldo... Come on, fall over ppl... Oh oh, and the highlight of the week, Arsenal lost to newly promoted Hull City!!! How cool is that?

Ahhh, holidays hv started n i'm feeling reli relaxed... Cept the fact i've got exams straight after the holidays... Boo.... Haha... yeah... there goes the famous saying... 'awwwwwwwwwwwww woooooooopppppp' haha... man, i'm awesome... gunning for the excellence certificate so all the best to me...

And I swear, to those who follow this blog, that the very next post, it's gonna be the one on the school ball... so stay tune, i'm gonna hv pics n stuff so yeah... u guys can c me for the first time in many months... Woohoo...

No comments: