Friday, October 31, 2008

Results

Not to brag but I'm actually feeling pretty good about myself... Hehehe... Sat for my mock exams in the past 2 weeks and I've gotten back all my results... And I list them as followed:

Chemistry :
Oxidation and Reduction : Merit
Thermochemistry : Merit
Aqueous Solutions : Excellence
Organic Chemistry : Merit

Biology :
Animal and Plant Behaviour : Merit
Gene Expression : Achieve
Evolution : Achieve

Physics :
Waves : Merit
Mechanical Systems : Achieve
Modern Physics : Excellence
Electrical System : Merit

Calculus : 92%

Statistics : 115 out of 150 (77%)

Overall, not too bad a haul of marks... A bit disappointed with biology because I was always one grade away from getting a higher mark... oh bugger... haha... I'm pretty awesome... Hehehe... Anyways, the national exams are coming up!!! In like 17 days!!! With biology as the first paper... I can hardly wait... Chemistry is the last paper on the 29th of November... And then home free!!! Woohoo... Can hardly wait... Planning to make a trip down to University of Otago to have a feel of the place before returning to Malaysia... So... I can't wait.... yeeeeeeee.......

Oh yeah... am gonna post on my trip to Murchison pretty soon... Just as soon as I get the pictures out of my uncle's camera... It was a pretty awesome trip... Hahaha...

No comments: