Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Imaginary Girlfriend...

I was chatting with Jerrica one Raya holiday and we happened to stumble into the topic of who my girlfriend was... Sadly to say, she is imaginary... Haha... But my ideal girlfriend would have facial features like Jerrica's, a figure like Sarah Lim's, as tall as chanel, and an attitude like Jac's!!! Haha... So yeah, that would be my ultimate girlfriend... Though, in reality, that would never happen... Haha... Oh oh, and as I was studying biology today, I read how certain animals show aggressive behaviour to show who was the more dominant individual... And they would have like competitive fights to see who would have first choice to the the females... And I was just thinking how similiar it is to us humans... The guys are normally the people who tries to show off a bit more than usual in front of the girl they like, or vice versa (if in fact girls show off... I have no idea)... Showing off their manliness, building up on guns and such... It's kinda amazing how similiar we are to animals eh?

No comments: