Sunday, December 21, 2008

CF Christmas Party 08

Woohoo... My sixth blog post this month... I'm four more to double digits... Haha... Well, CF Christmas party took place on the 19th of December at Derrick's place... Firstly, thanks Jaclyn and her mom for taking me there... Otherwise I don't know how on earth I'm gonna get there... Thanks to Derrick as well for letting us use his place for this party... The place was huge... There was like a pool there... Haha... Well, I admit it was great fun just walking into the place... Some people didn't recognize me and for those who did... They wanted a picture the moment I walked past the gate... Haha... Well, it was fun... For the first half an hour we just sat around and fellowshiped... Then we could eat... Haha... the food was great, especially the chocolate cakey fudgey brownie thingy that was nice... Kudos to Daniel and Timothy Sim's maid!!! Haha... Yeah... It was nice... Choi even took it off the table so he could have it for himself... haha... Then, we had Icebreakes... First game, "Honey. Honey I Love You", which basically is a game which involves trying to make the opposite sex change their facial expression... I had a start and I don't even know how I got to start... Apparently Tze Lin's reason is that I was smiling... Who doesn't smile? Sheesh. I ask you... Anyway, I started and within 5 minutes I got Elena Ong to laugh... that's pretty good at my standards... Haha... Others took ages.... So much that I think the plot of the game was lost... Haha... Then we played Guess The Leader... That was fun... It had like a twist to the game... The game was to send out four people (Tian Xi, Johanan, Aaron and I)... And send them in again, one at a time to guess who the leader is (the person who jumps the highest and shouts the loudest)... We were sent back on one at a time to guess the leader and I was the last to get sent back in... Anyway, Tze Lin explain the game to me, to find the leader who is jumping the highest and shouts loudest... Anyway, I was given 3 chances... My first and second guess was wrong... But my third guess was right... I couldn't believe it!!! But here's where the first twist came in, There was no real leader... Whoever I picked the last would be leader... haha... Blast Jaclyn into making me believe... She was like : 'Oh, you're so good at this game, Ethan.' Bleh... Remind me never to trust her again... hahaha... Anyway, the person I picked (Andrea) was sent out and I was chosen to be the new leader because I was sporting... haha.... So Andrea came back in... Guessed wrongly the first 2 times and on the third time... No one jumped except for yours truly... Apparently that was where the second twist came in... To humiliate me... haha... It was so embarrasing... It was a set up I tell you... A set up... Lol... Anyway, let begones be begones... Put the past behind us and one day look behind and laugh at how red my face turned... So anyway, we carolled and we sang 'the police stole my car'... Haha... Good times... I can't believe the turnout of those who are expired as well... Such as Tze Yuen, Aaron, Ben Ji, Geoffrey, Kington, Sarah and so many more... Then we went off to fellowship for the rest of the night... The thing was... It was like the oldies were in one room and the newbies were in another... haha... Separated by the hallway... I believe that is allopatric speciation... Perhaps if we leave it long enough... Perhaps we might evolve? hahaha... At 11.30, I followed Ben Ji back... haha... And that was the end... I might some real cool people that day as well... Mostly afternoon sessioners... People like Cassandra, Hazel, Cherish, Alicia, Daniel, Timothy, etc... Haha... it was great... Good times.. Unfortunately, this may be my last CF Christmas party i'll be attending... So yeah... Memories...

No comments: