Monday, December 29, 2008

Fa La La La La La La La La...

Woah, I didn't know there were so many 'La's in the song... Haha... Deck the halls with boughs of holly... Fa la la la la la la la la... Phew... 8 las... Well, Merry Christmas to all who I have not wished... Christmas this year has been pretty interesting... Considering I got pulled in the last minute to work on the computer during the Christmas production... Not to say I'm complaining... Just blast Sam for not being able to make it for the practices... Sigh... Anyway, two days before Christmas I had an inspiration on what I should give away for Christmas... Kinda weird really... I wasn't initially planning on giving anything away... I wanted to skip Christmas and not do anything... But the idea hit me when I was in bed on Tuesday... To make cards using toothpicks to write their names... So after 2 days of hard work... Going out with Gene Harn whom I haven't met to buy the cards (Killing two birds with one stone) on Wednesday... And staying up late till 2am to finish it off ( I don't think Ruth would have been pleased with that)... I got it done!!!

And it sorta look like this...
Woooo... Unfortunately, I gave all but two away before I could take pictures of it... So yeah... Haha... I only took one, but you get the idea... I used wire to make some other names... Names which were too long to make with toothpicks... It wouldn't fit on the card... :P

So anyway, after the Christmas production which went rather well (considering there were a few mistakes in the last practice), but I was quite pleased with the way everything turned out... Everyone did pretty good... Especially Ben Kane and Jeremy... Yeah... And I'll always remember baboons expressing aggressive behaviour... Woo... Hahaha...

After the service, gave away the cards... Got a really nice muffin from HEIDY... Thank you so much... It was really nice... Could I have the recipe for it? Hahaha... It was so good... I want more... More cards.... And yeah... That was it...

In the afternoon, went to my cousin's place for a Christmas lunch... Had like two plates of ham and turkey and chicken and salads and corn.... Hahaha... Then, we had some kind of search for your presents kind of thing... I was at a disadvantage, I had no idea what the layout of the house was... It was like my first time there compared to the others who had been there many times... So I had help... :) Well, I found it, and guess what I got? An electrical shaver!!! Woo... Now I don't have to worry about cutting myself when I shave... Haha...

Well, got back from that... Had a snooze... And boy, did I sleep... Slept for ages... Woke up and Christmas was over... It was now my sister's birthday... So yeah, Happy Birthday Jessica... You're now 14...
Guess you're legal now... Hahaha...

No comments: