Saturday, December 20, 2008

Update

Well, the time has come for me to update my blog once again (mostly because Heidy asked me to)... I just realise that I've never blog post per month never exceeds double digits... Haha... Well, my aim for this month is to reach double digits... Haha... Since I've been back, man I've been busy... I've been back for two weeks and those two weeks were like the most tiring weeks I've been through... So let me give an account of what these two weeks have been like...

Week 1:
Tuesday:
Went to church to 'help' set up PA equipment

Wednesday:
Did nothing... was bored silly...

Thursday:
Went to Grace Chow's place to catch up

Friday:
Went out with ex classmates to nick's and OU...

Saturday:
Went to PC fair at KLCC... Should have seen Tabitha there... But I didn't... We were there at the same time... Haha... It was cool... Got a new anti shock external hard disk drive for my laptop...

Sunday:
Went to church... Had my first practice for the Christmas production...

Monday:
Didn't do anything... (I think)... Might be taking break from going out...

Tuesday:
Went out to play badminton with May Kuan... Then went off to church for another practice of the Christmas production...

Wednesday:
Went to church to help out at the Impact makeover... Then went to Andrea's to overlook the CF Afternoon Session's drama...

Thursday:
Went to the Curve to look for a job (which was a failure)... Then went to Grace park to meet up with more classmates...

Friday:
Went to church again to help again at the Impact makeover... Then went to CF Chritmas party (will blog about that later)...

Saturday:
Went to church AGAIN!!! At 9am onwards to finish off Impact makeover... I must say the room looks nice and brown now... Or as Kerry says, painting according to the Christmas season, yeah we're painting the room the colour of the branches of the christmas tree... Haha... Had AV practice for service the next day... Then, helped out at the music workshop...

Sunday:
Went to church... And had a practice for the Christmas production as well...

Well, I think that week was pretty tiring on my mentality... haha... Oh well, looking forward to this week, don't think I might be doing anything much except Christmas... Weeeee... Oh well...

No comments: