Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wedding Song...

The Corpse Bride, One of the best movies I've seen in my life
I have decided what my wedding song would be... If I ever have one... Anyone seen The Corpse Bride by Tim Burton? Its my new found fab... Haha... Yeah... I wanna use his wedding song which was played when the bride began walking down the stairs before going up to the land of the living to get married... The part goes like:

Oooohhhh... The bride is here
She's waited for this day for many a year
For this day, for this day
Our hopes and our pride
The bride is here
Here comes the bride (x3)
For this day, for this day will last forever
And all of her friends will work together
To make it a perfect day she's always dreamt
Our hopes and our pride
Our bride, Our lovely bride

We're gonna have a party like nobody's ever seen
The living in the Land Above won't know where they have been
The Land above... (The Land Above)
The party of... (The party of)
Our bride
Here comes the bride
On her glorious day of days
Up to the Land of the Living to celebrate

It is quite a cool song and I enjoy the movie thoroughly... I see why you enjoy it now Cheri... And I thank you from the bottom of my heart for introducing it to me... Haha... I recommend this movie to anyone who enjoys a musical and an animation as well... As for me, I liked both... Therefore, it was a double kill... Haha... But yep... That's my wedding all planned out... Pretty simplistic really... haha...

No comments: