Monday, December 22, 2008

Tagged by Lim Gene-Harn

If I may point out myself, this tag thing has real bad English...

1.What's your most favourite colour?
PINK!!! Need I say more?

2. What is the most important to you?
My faith in God.

3. What would your ideal boy/firlfriend be like?
Would be like my imaginary one... Hahaha...

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
No, not when it comes to moving to a new country with new niches...

5. How many babies you want?
Oh, I'll get around to that if I ever get married...

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes!!! Of course, Science has shown that rainbows are formed when light passes through the damp air, creating a spectrum which results in 7 colours from the visible spectrum.... Thus, I believe in rainbows after a rainy day...

7. What is your goal for this year?
2008- To make use of whatever time I have left
2009- To do well to qualify for a pharmacy course

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yes... I'm a Christian... Why wouldn't I?

9. Who are your best friends?
Best friends? So I can list a few? Then it'd be Wan Li, Cheri, Grace, Heidy, Jaclyn, I suppose Gene Harn counts... Hahaha...

10.What are you really afraid of?
Real shaky ladders...

11.What is your bad habit?
Pulling out facial hair when I'm thinking...

12. What's your opinion with Distance relationship?
Erm... I don't know... Won't know until I try it out myself...

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
I try to.... My very best...

14. What does flying means to you?
Ear aches...

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
The ability to play the piano properly...

16. Single or in a relationship?
Single... Duh... No reason for me to get into a relationship yet...

17. What is your favourite movie currently?
The Corpse Bride by Tim Burton

18.What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
Played the piano...

19. The top 5 priority in your life, arrange accordingly
God, Studies, Rugby, Chores, and piano...

20.Are you in love?
With anyone? I should hope not... Haha... At least, I don't think so...

instructions: Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 people. List them out at the end of the post.Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.


I tag!
1.Cheri
2.Heidy
3.Tian Xi
4.Jerrica
5.Joyce hwang...

No comments: