Monday, December 29, 2008

Well...

Well, I got my first job ever at GSC... Apparently working at the Gold Class section... Yeah, Went for an interview today at like 2pm and it was so embarassing... My dad called my mum's phone halfway through and it was making such a racket... And the worse part was, I didn't know how to switch my mum's phone to silent (It was some touch screen phone thing)... So anyway, it was fortunate that I still got the job... So yeah, will have a training stint on Wednesday from 11am for 4 hours, then will start working on Thursday for RM 3.80 per hour... Not much I know, but its still something... However, one of the criteria was that I had to get my hair cut... Bugger it... So I was thinking, maybe I should get something like this?
Its like really short to what I had in mind but this is what I think would look pretty cool... So I might get something like this... Or if not, Jay Manuel's hairstyle... Wooo... I think he has a pretty awesome hairstyle... Haha... I wouldn't mind something like this...
But to do these requires a jelly like substance known as gel... Haha... Never used it before... So this is going to be interesting... Haha... I apologise to those who would prefer me to have long hair... And I bet some of you are rejoicing... *Ahem**Calvin*... But yeah, work comes first and if I have to cut it... I will...

No comments: